Potatoes rule!
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ Late Christmas
Ohohoh! Christmas has past for like 3 days now and I haven't wish yet.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

My family don't celebrate Christmas basically cause we're Muslims but I still celebrate it with my friends all right. Ohyah, how was my holiday in Rome huh? Well it was absurd! Mum and dad let me out at night (thank God I'm a guy, if I were a girl they wouldn't let me go out especially at a strangers' place). So. I checked out the places there. Hmph, not bad. There were quite a number of hot chics. Haha, but still can't beat that girl. Why oh why is Fyraz so slow? He still haven't get that girl yet.

SURF&SKATE
Blog owned by Fyraz.(pronounced as Firas)
Read, tag and leave..
FYRAZ DHANI MAZAUCHIAN



Likes: skateboarding, singing, art, music, play the drum and piano.
Currently learning to play the guitar. Wanna know me better? Here's my msn: fyraz-peanut@live.com. Yes, you may call me the Peanut Boy.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

talk it out


Links

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.