Zomg.
Am I really blogging everyday? Seems like it. Maybe cause the girl's always on msn so she's the one who made me addicted to the comp. My bros probably know how crazily in 'love' I am now cause I've not been hanging out with them for boarding as much as last time.
Sorry ah guys. Chris, I'll pay you back the money when I meet you someday. Aha..maybe after I get her.
I've roughly have enough money to own another new skateboard. okok. I think I've changed my mind. Probably I'll be getting another skate sneakers. Shahrul and the gang will be having a gig tonight. Am I supposed to come?
THE EMO FYRAZ IS HERE.
I hope you've read the previous post. Please do tag on my blog as soon as you've read it so that I'd know that you've read it. I know you've been longing to learn how to skate. Maybe I can give you one of mine and I'll teach you the basics. Maybe not the extreme stunts yett. Don't want you to get hurt.
Fuhh...feeling nye Fyraz.

