Okay. Now I'm proving to those who think I can't have a blog that I CAN have a blog. See? I'm blogging right now. Not even close to 2 months since my previous post. I'm chatting with her right now and she turns out to be still in school. TSK.
I just came back from my Dikir Barat practice. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to continue on my Dikir Barat cause I've too much stuffs to cope right now. Hockey, madrasah, extra lessons in schools, French class and Dikir Barat. Ahh. Stressed. Taufiq from Dikir Barat teased me for my old-looking Thunder and said that I'm crazy for having Thunder as my fav skateboard of all my others. Wth? Thunder is my first skateboard so its like very precious to me and thus being my fav.
REPLIES.
-Shahfuddin
Sorry ah...aku blm attach lurh..blm dpt the girl pon...CHILL bro. When I get her we can go out like dulu. Ok?
-Irfan
Alamak kau ni eh..pnggil aku mat celup kt luar ok la. Tkyah nk pnggil kt sini. Bpk aku org morocco, he came to Singapore when he was young and fell in love with my malay mum here..then they married and had me and my other siblings. BlahBlahBlah.
-Taufiq
Call me peanut, not kachang.
-NabNab
Seriously? Oh, good to know you :)
-Chris-topher
Maybe yeah, maybe not
THE EMO FYRAZ IS HERE.
Girl, you are my #1 girl and I'll tell you how I feel when the time comes. Maybe I'll give a hint that most probably only the real girl will know that she's the one. Batman&Superman. I hope you'll get it.

