Potatoes rule!
Friday, October 30, 2009 @ Back
Yes dude. Fyraz here. He's back.

I'm still a guy alright. I update my blog for at least every 2 weeks. School has ended. Lots of stuffs has been on my mind right now. I'm talking about stuffs I've planned for the hols. Skate, jamming, slack. Btw I just found out that I don't have a Morrocan blood but instead it's actually Iran. Pfft. Stupid mistake. So I'm kacukan melayu-iran lah ni. I don't want to blog so much. Peace out.


p/s I miss her

SURF&SKATE
Blog owned by Fyraz.(pronounced as Firas)
Read, tag and leave..
FYRAZ DHANI MAZAUCHIAN



Likes: skateboarding, singing, art, music, play the drum and piano.
Currently learning to play the guitar. Wanna know me better? Here's my msn: fyraz-peanut@live.com. Yes, you may call me the Peanut Boy.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

talk it out


Links

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.